The Aventador name was chosen for its symbolic connection to the world of fighting bulls, sharing a name with the legendary Aventador, a trophy-winning bull in the world of Spanish bullfighting. The Aventador LP 700-4 is in coupe and the Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster, a convertible
The car’s design and stance is low, squat and wide. Lamborghini Aventaor is built using a carbon-fibre monocoque and draped with aluminium and CFRP (carbon fibre reinforced plastic) panels. Also check Lamborghini Aventador Price in India Specifications, Reviews, Mileage.
There’s a distinct lack of anywhere to store anything, nevertheless, there are storage places like
- Driver Armrest Storage
- Front boot
- Cooled Glove Box
- Sunglass Holder
- Automatic Climate Control
- Steering Adjustment Tilt & Telescopic
- Keyless Start/ Button Start
- Cruise Control
- Headlight off and lgnition Key Off Reminder
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Parking Assist Reverse Camera with Guidance
- Anti-glare Mirrors Electronic
Lamborghini Aventador is sold in the following colours in India.
- Arancio Argos (orange)
The expressively-designed interior also offers hi-tech features ranging from the TFT cockpit display with two types of displays. The central console is pretty wide with busy controls and the stop/start push button.
- Suspension Front Horizontal monotube damper with push rod system
- Suspension Rear Horizontal monotube damper with push rod system
- Front Brake Type Disc
- Rear Brake Type Disc
The car is 4,780 mm long, 2,260 mm wide and 1,700 mm high on a wheelbase of 2,700 mm.
Entertainment, Information unit
- Integrated (in-dash) Music System
- 2 Din Head Unit Size
- TFT Display
- Six Speakers
- USB Compatibility
- Aux Compatibility
- Bluetooth Compatibility
- Phone & Audio Streaming
- MP3 Playback
- CD Player
- AM/FM Radio
- Steering mounted controls
- Voice Command
Safety equipment includes
- Six front, thorax, head and knee airbags
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Hill Hold Control
- Traction Control System (TC/TCS)
- Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
Three modes exist in the Aventador driving experience – Strada, Sport and Corsa.
Lamborghini Aventador comes in following 2 versions with 1 engine and 1 transmission and 1 fuel options. The 6498 cc petrol engine has a maximum power of 700 bhp @ 8250 rpm and a maximum torque of 690 Nm @ 5500 rpm. The transmission type is automatic with 7 gears. It takes 2.9 seconds for the Lamborghini Aventador to accelerate from 0-100 kmph with a maximum speed of 350 kmph.
Lamborghini Aventador Price in India
At Rs 7.8 crore (including duties), it’s the most expensive supercar that you can buy in India.